My name is Jennifer Mitchell and I am the Volunteer Coordinator for UGA’s 25th Annual Study, Work, and Travel Abroad Fair, sponsored by the Office of International Education.

This year’s fair will take place on Wednesday September 30th & Thursday, October 1st in the Tate Center Great Hall on the 5th floor from 10am to 3pm for students. However, the Fair NEEDS YOUR HELP to make it a successful event!! We are asking for volunteers to assist us during the fair from 7:30am to 4pm in various areas and booths. The Office of International education is looking for individuals who will be able to volunteer for at least a two hour slot at the fair. The work involved will include greeters, runners, and peer advisors. We need help starting at 7:30am -10am for set up (students), exhibitors greeting, service from 10:00am – 3:00pm, and help with break down from 3pm – 4pm.

If you are interested in helping us to make this event successful and gain some insight into Study Abroad along the way, please send a message to [log in to unmask]; including your name, contact information, and the suggested time frame that you will be able to volunteer. We would like to hear from you before Thursday September 10, 2009. Thank you so much, and tell a friend about the 25th Annual Study, Work, and Travel Abroad Fair.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY BUT SEND CONTACT INFORMATION IN A NEW MESSAGE.

Jennifer Mitchell,
Volunteer Coordinator
--

*** Now on Facebook***