Attached you should find a document with the chapters that I have received
an email from stating which sub-area leadership cde they would like to
compete in.  Please look at this list and if your chapter is colored red,
you are entered.  If it is black, I have not received anything from you.  I
fully realize that the deadline for this was today at 5:00, but I forgot
that many schools were out Friday and today.  For this reason, I am
extending the deadline until tomorrow at 5:00 pm.  The manuscript deadline
for Jr. Prepared Public Speaking and Sr. Prepared Public Speaking is still
October 28, 2009.  Thanks.

--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher