I have attached a workbook to this that shows a breakdown of the chapter
assignments for the up-coming sub-area leadership cdes.  The sub-area cdes
will be held as follows:  Upson-Lee Sub Area - November 2, 2009 at Upson-Lee
HS, Bleckley County Sub-Area - November 10, 2009 at Bleckley County HS,
Treutlen Sub-Area - November 3, 2009 at Treutlen High and Statesboro
Sub-Area - November 12, 2009 at Statesboro HS.  All sub-area cdes will begin
with registration at 4:00 pm.  The actual cdes will begin at 4:30 pm.   The
top 3 individuals in the sub-areas will move on to the finals that will be
held on December 8 for Area 4 and December 10 for Area 3. There will not be
a sub-area for neither jr or sr parli-pro due to the lack of numbers.  The
teams that have pre-registered will move on to the finals that will be held
on the same dates as listed above.
I tried to split the area where the numbers would work out equally.  I
realize that some will be traveling farther than others, but this is the
only way I could see to do it.  *The numbers could change in the Prepared
Public Speaking cdes if the manuscripts are not turned in by October 28,
2009 as previously stated. * If there are not enough manuscripts turned in
to warrant a sub-area, I will send out an email stating this.  If you have
any questions concerning this, please feel free to contact me.

--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher