You should find a copy of the sub-area assignments for up-coming cdes
attached to this.  Please look it over closely and let me know if your
student is entered in the incorrect category. ( Jr or Sr division of Public
Speaking)  If you are not on the list and you have a copy of where you
turned it in before October 28, get in touch with me and we will make the
necessary changes.  Other than that, the deadline has past for manuscripts
and no more will be accepted.

*There will not be a sub-area cde for Jr. Public Speaking in Area 4.*
 These students will move on to the Area 4 cde which will be held on
December 8, 2009 at Southeastern Tech in Swainsboro.  All others will have a
competition and the top 3 from each sub-area will move on.

Parli-Pro teams will compete only at the Area cdes in December.

The sub-area cdes for Jr. and Sr. Public Speaking and Creed Speaking will be
held on following dates:  November 2 - Upson-Lee HS Ag Dept., November 8
Treutlen County Ag Department,  November 10 - Bleckley Co. HS Ag Dept., and
November 12 - Statesboro HS Ag Dept.  All cdes will begin with registration
at 4:00 pm.

Thank you for getting the manuscripts in on time and good luck to you and
your students as they compete in these cdes.  If you have any questions,
please feel free to contact me.

--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher