Please indicate by placing an "X" beside the sub-area leadership event below that you plan to participate in and return this to me by October 12, 2009.  The manuscripts for the Junior and Senior Public Speaking CDEs are due to the office on October 28, 2009.  If these are not received by this date, your student will not be allowed to participate.  These can be faxed, mailed or emailed to me.  If they are mailed, they need to be here by October 28 and not just postmarked by that date.  You will be notified as to which sub-area you will be attending no later than October 14, 2009.  Please contact me if you have any questions.

Creed Speaking ____________

Junior Prepared Public Speaking ___________

Senior Prepared Public Speaking _______________

Junior Parli-Pro _______________