I have attached a workbook to this that shows a breakdown of the chapter assignments for the up-coming sub-area leadership cdes.  The sub-area cdes will be held as follows:  Upson-Lee Sub Area - November 2, 2009 at Upson-Lee HS, Bleckley County Sub-Area - November 10, 2009 at Bleckley County HS, Treutlen Sub-Area - November 3, 2009 at Treutlen High and Statesboro Sub-Area - November 12, 2009 at Statesboro HS.  All sub-area cdes will begin with registration at 4:00 pm.  The actual cdes will begin at 4:30 pm.   The top 3 individuals in the sub-areas will move on to the finals that will be held on December 8 for Area 4 and December 10 for Area 3. There will not be a sub-area for neither jr or sr parli-pro due to the lack of numbers.  The teams that have pre-registered will move on to the finals that will be held on the same dates as listed above.

I tried to split the area where the numbers would work out equally.  I realize that some will be traveling farther than others, but this is the only way I could see to do it.  The numbers could change in the Prepared Public Speaking cdes if the manuscripts are not turned in by October 28, 2009 as previously stated.  If there are not enough manuscripts turned in to warrant a sub-area, I will send out an email stating this.  If you have any questions concerning this, please feel free to contact me.

--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher