The EMC Workshops will begin in a few weeks.  These workshops are to help your students learn and see how the CDE will be conducted.  Students should be ready to complete a wiring problem, take a Problem Solving exam and be prepared to do the Speech part of the CDE.  We will have EMC Personnel to help with these workshops.  You are allowed to bring to students to the workshops, but only one may participate in the Area EMC CDE in December.  Please register for the workshop below that you plan to attend.  If you have any questions please let me know.

Upson-Lee High School
November 2  at 4:30 pm to 8:00 pm

Treutlen Co. High
November 3 at 4:30 pm  to 8:00 pm