---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chuck Little <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 11:35 AM
Subject: AG Mechanics
To: Katrina Jones <[log in to unmask]>

 To: Katrina and Georgia AG Teachers

It is with a great deal of pleasure we announce that the Atlanta Electrical
Contractors Association (AECA) will be sponsoring the Agricultural Mechanics
Energy Systems Proficiency Awards Program again for this 2009-2010 school
year.
It was a nice honor to present the awards during last year's FFA conference
in Macon.  We would just like to see more participants enter during this
school year!

We really believe in the Georgia FFA program and we fully appreciate the
quality of students in it.  A number of
visits to AG classes across the metro Atlanta (within a 60 mile radius or
so) area have already been made to talk
about our electrical apprenticeship program (a career opportunity once they
graduate) --- but we'd like to come out to even more schools. If your
outside our radius, we'll put you in touch with someone from one of our
sister Chapters.

Please don't hesitate to give us a call or email to set up a day and time
for us to come visit with you.  Let us
hear from you!

P.S. I can't begin to count how many of our members' employees own and work
farms because of the electrical
       career (pay and benefits) they have with them.  It's a bunch...

Chuck Little, H.R. Director
Atlanta Electrical Contractors Assoc.
770-454-6400

--