---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joy Beckum <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 4:12 PM
Subject: Sweet Onion Showdown
To: Ricky Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>

 Please distribute the following information for me:

Good Afternoon:

For those of you that have students registered to exhibit their animals in
the Sweet Onion Showdown Livestock Shows on October 31, 2009 and November 7,
2009, the shows will be held in the Arena of the Toombs County Agri-Center
in Lyons.  Check in on the dates of both shows begins at 8:00 a.m. and will
last until 11:00 a.m. The shows will begin at 12:00 Noon with  Showmanship.

The Toombs County Agri-Center is located behind the Toombs County High
School on Bulldog Road in Lyons.  We plan to have signs up along the major
highways directing exhibitors to the Agri-Center.  *Should anyone need
directions, please feel free to call me at (912) 245-1354 or (912) 557-4606.
*

The Toombs County 4-H Club will be operating the concession stand at both
shows.  Please plan to support our local 4-H students!

Also, we encourage each of you to bring a chair or chairs for seating. At
this point, we are unsure if we will have bleachers available for
spectators.

Finally, the Sweet Onion Showdown Livestock Shows are the first events being
held at our new Agri Center.  Some areas of the Agri Center will be closed
and off limits to everyone.  We are requesting your cooperation in
maintaining the area and respecting the portions that are not open to the
public.

We are looking forward to seeing you all at the shows!

Joy Beckum

Toombs County FFA Alumni

database 4545 (20091026) __________

http://www.eset.com