*Dear Teachers and Friends of Georgia FFA,*
* *
*It is my pleasure to announce that Georgia Agriculture Commissioner Tommy
Irvin is contributing a $50,000 endowed fund to the Georgia FFA
Foundation.  This gift is the first Foundation endowed fund and will impact
the quality of the leadership mission that FFA promotes and develops in its
members now and for generations to come.  *
* *
*Commissioner Irvin has always been a great supporter of Georgia FFA, and we
certainly appreciate his generosity.  Georgia FFA continues to grow, and
this perpetual endowed fund will help us educate more students about
agriculture.*
* *
*Again, we appreciate the legacy that the Commissioner is providing to our
program.*
* *
*Katrina
*