Please remember that FFA rosters and dues are due October 15. I know that
many of you have been in Perry, and are planning to go back this weekend.
Please don't forget to finish your rosters so that your students will be
eligible to participate in FFA events. Once the October 15 deadline passes,
membership will be checked on all FFA events. To be eligible for 100%
membership, a chapter's roster must be submitted online; dues money must be
postmarked; and enrollment data must be submitted to your region office.
Each of these must happen by October 15, for your chapter to be eligible for
100% recognition.

Many of you have already submitted, and FFA membership is already
approaching 10,000! Remember that dues this year are $9 per student ($4 for
state and $5 for national) Please send $9 per student to the Georgia FFA
Association, and we will submit your rosters and payment to the national
office. If you have any questions or problems at all, please call our office
so that we can help you. Have a great day, and thanks for your hard work.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association