Attached is a general press release covering the success of the Georgia FFA
at the 82nd National FFA Convention. A complete list of Georgia teams and
individuals and their ranking will be available on the Georgia FFA website
and will be featured in the February issue of the Georgia FFA News in the
New Horizons magazine. Until then, please use this press release to help
promote the success of our Georgia FFA chapters and members at the National
Convention.

Congratulations to our 7 national winners, to retiring National FFA
Vice-President Regina Holliday, to new National Alumni Council member Johnny
Jones, and to every chapter and student who represented Georgia in
Indianapolis. Our Association had a very successful Convention. Please help
share the good news! If you need additional information, please contact me.

Thanks to everyone who took students, Alumni, administrators and chaperones
to the Convention. Your effort and extra time no doubt made a difference in
the lives of those you took to Indy!

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary