David Turner

From: Jimmy Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 18:37:29 -0400
To: David Turner<[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Wiregrass Winter Classic

Please post to the Ag Education Listserv.

Teachers,

We are getting ready for the annual Wiregrass Winter Classic Cattle Show in Nicholls, Ga. Attached to this email are the schedule, rules and entry form. Please use and distribute to all of your cattle exhibitors. We have made a couple of changes this year in an attempt to make the event more enjoyable. This year, we have made 1 new division and have extended the age of eligible heifers. Heifers born after September 1, 2007 are eligible and we have added a cow/calf division to the show. Please review the attached rules for more details.

Thanks.

Jimmy Scott
Agriculture Education
Coffee High School
159 Trojan Way
Douglas, Georgia 31533
912-384-2689

Attention: My Email Address has changed. Please make the appropriate changes in your address book. Thank You