David Turner

From: "Borne, Curtis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 11:20:09 -0400
To: David Turner<[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Fall Preview Day 2009

Dear David:

Please post the message below on the AGED List Serve.

Teachers and students that preregister for Fort Valley State University’s Fall Preview on October 10, 2009 will receive free tickets to the football game.  Please follow the hyper links below to register for the Preview Day.

Thanks

Curtis Borne, Ph.D.

Fort Valley State University

Agriculture Education Program