From: David Yarbrough <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 12:38 PM
Subject: Car Tractor Show
To: David Turner <[log in to unmask]>

 David We are having a Car/Tractor show. Could you please post the
information on the state list serve.

*Event: *Chattooga FFA Car and Tractor Show

truck’s and tractor’s to raise money for their chapter to be able to take
students to CDE’S leadership trips, and to help them with their community
service projects. Admittance for the event will be free of charge for
everyone in the community to come out and enjoy. We will take donations at
the gate for our FFA Chapter. The only cost for the show will be entries or
cars to be judged.

* *

*Date & Time: *October 24th Show will start @ 11am and end at 3 pm.

* *

*Times: *

*- *Car’s for the show can start arriving at 8am and need to be at CHS by

  10:30am

- The show will open to the public at 11am and will conclude at 3pm

* *

*Registration: *You can pick up a registration form from AutoZone, Advanced
Auto, Canada’s Service station, Branson Tractor, Truck Town, Hammonds Auto
parts, Pledger’s, Summerville Tire, Reece’s Tire, Hay’s Muffler Shop, and
Chattooga High School front office.

* *

*Entry Fees: *Pre-Registration $20.00 we will take registration the day of
also at the gate but if you decide to do that please call ahead and let us
know.

* *

*Checks Payable to: *CHS FFA

* *

*Location: *Chattooga High School

* *

*Award Classes:*

Car                -- First and second place awards

Truck             -- First and second place awards

Tractor           -- First and second place awards

Best in Show     **

* *

*Judging from 1:45 – 2:30 *

* *

*Please mail entry fees and completed entry forms to: Or drop them off at
Chattooga High School in the front office addressed as follows:  *

CHS FFA RE: David Yarbrough

989 Hwy 114 Summerville, GA. 30747

* *

*Please do not mail entries after Oct. 21st , 2009. You can however register
and pay at the gate the day of. *

* *

*Contact Information: *

David Yarbrough

Phone: 706-862-6398              E-mail [log in to unmask]

*Chattooga FFA Car and Tractor Show*

*October 24th *

* *

*PLEASE PRINT ON FORM*

* *

*Owner Information *

* *

OWNER/PARTICIPANT NAME:__________________________________________

ADDRESS:____________________________________________________________

CITY:____________________________STATE_______________ZIP____________

*Car Information *

YEAR:______________________ MAKE:_______________________________

MODEL:________________________________________

COLOR:________________________________________

MODIFIED: YES___________ NO_______________

Participates please send a Registration fee of $20.00 in the form of check
or money order made out to CHS FFA. Or if you rather pay in cash come by the
high school to pay and bring in your registration form.

If you want to bring multiple cars please fill out a separate registration
form for each but you can send the fee in on the same check or money order.

Forms need to be sent to:

Chattooga High FFA Re: David Yarbrough

989 Hwy 114

Summerville, Ga. 30747

Amount Enclosed $______________

Gates open at 8:00 am.  We ask that the cars arrive before 11:00 am and stay
until at least 3:00 pm for showing.  If you have any questions please call
(706) 857–2402 please ask for Mr. Yarbrough or ext. 108

*I hereby declare that I release, indemnify, defend,  and hold harmless
Chattooga High school and Chattooga High FFA Chapter and its officers, its
members,  and its directors from any liability, damage, injury, losses or
claims, personal or otherwise, that might be incurred or arise out of or in
connection with this show.  I also affirm that my vehicle(s) and or my
possessions are fully covered by all necessary property damage insurance.  I
also agree to abide by regulations of the show.*

*SIGNATURE* (required)_____________________________________________________

------------------------------
E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely
for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if
the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message or any
attachment is strictly prohibited.

--
David Turner
216 Four Towers, UGA Campus