From: David Yarbrough <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 12:38 PM
Subject: Car Tractor Show
To: David Turner <[log in to unmask]>

David We are having a Car/Tractor show. Could you please post the information on the state list serve.

Event: Chattooga FFA Car and Tractor Show

Description: The CHS FFA is hosting a car show with a display of car’s, truck’s and tractor’s to raise money for their chapter to be able to take students to CDE’S leadership trips, and to help them with their community service projects. Admittance for the event will be free of charge for everyone in the community to come out and enjoy. We will take donations at the gate for our FFA Chapter. The only cost for the show will be entries or cars to be judged.

Date & Time: October 24th Show will start @ 11am and end at 3 pm.

Times:

- Car’s for the show can start arriving at 8am and need to be at CHS by

  10:30am

- The show will open to the public at 11am and will conclude at 3pm

Registration: You can pick up a registration form from AutoZone, Advanced Auto, Canada’s Service station, Branson Tractor, Truck Town, Hammonds Auto parts, Pledger’s, Summerville Tire, Reece’s Tire, Hay’s Muffler Shop, and Chattooga High School front office.

Entry Fees: Pre-Registration $20.00 we will take registration the day of also at the gate but if you decide to do that please call ahead and let us know.

Checks Payable to: CHS FFA

Location: Chattooga High School

Award Classes:

Car                -- First and second place awards

Truck             -- First and second place awards

Tractor           -- First and second place awards

Best in Show

Judging from 1:45 – 2:30

Please mail entry fees and completed entry forms to: Or drop them off at Chattooga High School in the front office addressed as follows:

CHS FFA RE: David Yarbrough

989 Hwy 114 Summerville, GA. 30747

Please do not mail entries after Oct. 21st , 2009. You can however register and pay at the gate the day of.

Contact Information:

David Yarbrough

Phone: 706-862-6398              E-mail [log in to unmask]

Chattooga FFA Car and Tractor Show

October 24th

PLEASE PRINT ON FORM

Owner Information

OWNER/PARTICIPANT NAME:__________________________________________

ADDRESS:____________________________________________________________

CITY:____________________________STATE_______________ZIP____________

Car Information

YEAR:______________________ MAKE:_______________________________

MODEL:________________________________________

COLOR:________________________________________

MODIFIED: YES___________ NO_______________

Participates please send a Registration fee of $20.00 in the form of check or money order made out to CHS FFA. Or if you rather pay in cash come by the high school to pay and bring in your registration form.

If you want to bring multiple cars please fill out a separate registration form for each but you can send the fee in on the same check or money order.

Forms need to be sent to:

Chattooga High FFA Re: David Yarbrough

989 Hwy 114

Summerville, Ga. 30747

Amount Enclosed $______________

Gates open at 8:00 am.  We ask that the cars arrive before 11:00 am and stay until at least 3:00 pm for showing.  If you have any questions please call (706) 857–2402 please ask for Mr. Yarbrough or ext. 108

I hereby declare that I release, indemnify, defend,  and hold harmless Chattooga High school and Chattooga High FFA Chapter and its officers, its members,  and its directors from any liability, damage, injury, losses or claims, personal or otherwise, that might be incurred or arise out of or in connection with this show.  I also affirm that my vehicle(s) and or my possessions are fully covered by all necessary property damage insurance.  I also agree to abide by regulations of the show.

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.

--
David Turner
216 Four Towers, UGA Campus