---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roger Teeple <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 9:27 AM
Subject: [Usaged-l] Rooms in Indy
To: [log in to unmask]

I have the following rooms available in Indianapolis for the convention:

Homewood Suites by Hilton in Plainfield
http://homewoodsuites.hilton.com/doxch.jhtml;jsessionid=ZZFDHHQO4ABMKCSGBJBN
EWQ?dst=http://HW/en_US/hw/hotel/INDNWHW-Homewood-Suites-by-Hilton-Indianapo
lis-Northwest-Indiana/index.do

4       1 bedroom suites with 2 queen beds with an extra sleeper sofa
sleeps 6
2       1 studio suites with  1 king bed with an additional sleeper sofa
sleeps 4

Each has a fully-equipped kitchen with full-size refrigerator, microwave,
2-burner stove and dishwasher

Cost is $140 /per night and that includes tax.  My reservations start
Tuesday the 20th

Contact me ASAP

My mobile # is 828-391-0537 leave a message and I will return your call.
Mobile does not pick up good in the classroom.

teep

Roger H. Teeple - NBCT
2003-04 President NAAE
Agricultural Education & FFA