Attached is a general press release covering the success of the Georgia FFA at the 82nd National FFA Convention. A complete list of Georgia teams and individuals and their ranking will be available on the Georgia FFA website and will be featured in the February issue of the Georgia FFA News in the New Horizons magazine. Until then, please use this press release to help promote the success of our Georgia FFA chapters and members at the National Convention.

Congratulations to our 7 national winners, to retiring National FFA Vice-President Regina Holliday, to new National Alumni Council member Johnny Jones, and to every chapter and student who represented Georgia in Indianapolis. Our Association had a very successful Convention. Please help share the good news! If you need additional information, please contact me.

Thanks to everyone who took students, Alumni, administrators and chaperones to the Convention. Your effort and extra time no doubt made a difference in the lives of those you took to Indy!

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association