Dear Teachers and Friends of Georgia FFA,

It is my pleasure to announce that Georgia Agriculture Commissioner Tommy Irvin is contributing a $50,000 endowed fund to the Georgia FFA Foundation.  This gift is the first Foundation endowed fund and will impact the quality of the leadership mission that FFA promotes and develops in its members now and for generations to come.

Commissioner Irvin has always been a great supporter of Georgia FFA, and we certainly appreciate his generosity.  Georgia FFA continues to grow, and this perpetual endowed fund will help us educate more students about agriculture.

Again, we appreciate the legacy that the Commissioner is providing to our program.

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director