See message below from Dr. Silcox regarding premium checks for goat / lamb exhibitors at the GNF.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ronnie Silcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 4:12 PM
Subject: Premium Checks For State Lamb & Goat Shows
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

Check's in the mail!

Premium checks are going out in Thursday, October 29 mail, so expect to see a brown extension envelop in the mail about Monday or Tuesday if you had Lamb or Goat exhibitors.

All premium checks go to the County Extension Office or The Ag Teacher.  Checks are going to the address you entered in the online registration.

To see a listing of premiums for your county go to:

http://www.georgia4h.org/public/apps/jrnatreg/

and select premiums.

Merry Furlough Day and a Happy Halloween!

Ronnie Silcox
Extension Animal Scientist
The University of Georgia
Athens, Ga  30602