Teachers

Just a reminder that the livestock is available at the FFA-FCCLA Center in
Covington for Livestock Judging Practice.  Mr. Moss & I have picked out
classes for placing (2 Market Lamb classes, 1 breeding ewe class, 2 market
hog classes, 1 breeding gilt class, and 3 heifer classes).  All classes are
available.  Mr. Moss will have animal tag numbers & suggested placings
available for teams who visit starting on Monday.

I will be there at the camp on Tuesday, November 3 from 2:00 - 6:00 (next
Tuesday) to work with teams on placings and reasons if you are interested.
Please reply to this e-mail to let me know for sure if you are planning on
coming on Tuesday. So far, I have the following schools signed up for
Tuesday afternoon:

*Oconee Middle*
*Mary Persons HS*
*Upson Lee Middle*
*Upson Lee High*

*There is a $5.00 per student charge (please bring checks made payable to:
Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center).    Have a good weekend.
--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher

see.