---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 4:47 PM
Subject: NE Ag Georgia Farm Credit Heifer Show

Teachers / Agents in the following counties: Banks, Barrow, Clarke, Elbert, Franklin, Habersham, Hall, Hart, Gwinnett, Jackson, Lincoln, Lumpkin, Madison, Oconee, Oglethorpe, Rabun, Stephens, Walton, White, and Wilkes.

I am attaching information on the Ag Georgia Farm Credit Heifer Show in Lexington, GA to be held on November 14, 2009 at the Oglethorpe County Ag Center.  Please review the rules & entry form and contact me with any questions or concerns.  I have tried to send this to every agent / ag teacher in this county list, however, feel free to forrward on within your counties.   This show is only open to students in 4H or FFA in the  specific counties listed above.  This show is sponsored through the AG Georgia Farm Credit Association in Gainesville, GA.

Entry forms are due:  October 30, 2009 to the North Region Ag Ed Office.  Please make checks payable to:  North Region FFA.  Thank you!

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher