Rain or no rain the Nursery Landscape CDE will be conducted today and tomorrow.
All cde components are inside.
Below you will find the cde details, directions and registration list for
this week's nursery landscape cde.
Registration and Team Photos 4:15 to 4:45 p.m.
Announcement and Group Division 4:45 p.m.
CDE 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Scoring: Friday morning Oct 16th
Results: Posted on north region list serve / email noon Oct 16th
What To Wear:
Students are asked to wear their official FFA dress or FFA chapter shirts
during the competition.
Team photographs will be taken before the competition.
What To Bring:
Each senior division student will need a clean clipboard, 3 sharpened
pencils, hands lens, and a non-programmable calculator (cell phones will not
be allowed in the competition area) Nursery Landscape participants will also
need an architect & engineers scale.
Each junior division student will need a clean clipboard and 3 sharpened pencils.
Oct 14 North Ga Tech Clegg Center, Clarkesville http://www.northgatech.edu/about/campus_clarkesville.cfm 1500 Hwy 197 N. Clarkesville, GA 30523 Phone: (706) 754-7700 Follow 441 North out of Athens towards Commerce. Stay on 441 for about 45 miles to GA-197 N exit toward Mt. Airy/Clarkesville. Follow GA-197, where you will go through down-town Clarkesville. Just after passing through the Clarkesville Square, you will take a left and continue following GA-197. North Georgia Technical College is approximately 1.5 miles after you make the left. Clegg Center is on your left.
CDE Location: Oct 15th North Metro Tech, Acworth http://www.northmetrotech.edu/index.html?lmenu=Campus&content=Campus/index 5198 Ross Road Acworth, GA 30102 Report to Conference Room in Building 400 -Economic Development Building Traveling from I -75 Take Exit 278, Glade Road, Acworth If northbound on I-75, turn right onto Glade Road If southbound on I-75, turn left onto Glade Road Once on Glade Road, take first right onto Etowah Drive Take first right onto College Way Turn left onto Ross Road
All students must be paid FFA members and schools must be registered to
Below are the teams registered for the cde.
1. Southeast Whitfield, G. Bushey
2. Bagley Middle, P. Little
3. Pope High, J. Green
4. Westside Middle, S. Duckworth
5. Sonoraville High, S. Clark
6. Chattooga Co High, D. Yarbrough
7. Summerville Middle, L. Jarrett
8. LaFayette High, R. Stephens
9. Ridgeland High, W. Matteson
10. Pope High, J. Green
11. Bowden, R. Ayers
12. Arabia Mtn High, J. Rogers
13. Murray Co High, D. Bushey
14. Gladden Middle, K. Williams
15. Campbell High, S. Harper
1. Southeast Whitfield, G. Bushey
2. Pope High, J. Green
3. Ola High, E. Felton
4. Cherokee Co High, J. Helms
5. Henry Co High, C. Gilmore
6. Sonoraville High, S. Clark
7. Chattooga Co High, D. Yarbrough
8. Floyd Co CCA, D. Warren
9. Lafayette High, R. Stephens
10. Ridgeland High , W. Matteson
11. Mundy Mill High, C.Lily
12. Creekside High, T. Hyman
13. Pope High, J. Green
14. Bowdon High, R. Ayers
15. Eagles Landing, C. Coleman
16. Woodland @ Bartow, T. Casteel
17. Dutchtown, N. Conner
18. Haralson, D. Turner
19. Arabia Mtn, J. Rogers
20. South Cobb High, P. McCabe & H. Mirtyl
21. Murray Co High, M. Bushey
22. Paulding Co High, M. Townson
23. Campbell High, S. Harper
24. North Cobb High, C. Lynn
25. NorthWest Whitfield, J. Robbins
1. Madison Co Middle, A. Tankersley
2. Lincolnton FFA, D. Gay
3. Malcolm Bridge, J. Allen
4. North Hall, J. Sutton
5. Oconee Middle, S. Schempp
6. North Oconee, S. Mitchell
7. Madison Co Fresh Acad, T. Stephens
8. White Co High, J. Stribling
9. Hart Co High, C. Moss
10. Loganville Midde, B. Walker
11. Jackson Co High, R. Buchanan
12. North Habersham Middle, C.Hook
13. Winder-Barrow, T. Ensley
1. East Hall High, B. Saunders
2. Loganville High, A. Needham
3. Lincolnton , D. Gay
4. Monroe Area , K. Howell
5. Chestatee, T. Hunt
6. North Hall, J. Sutton
7. North Oconee, S. Mitchell
8. Madison Co Fresh Acad, T. Stephens
9. White Co High, J. Stribling
10. Hart Co High, C. Moss
11. East Jackson High, T. Ginn
12. Rockdale Career Acad, K. Surrette
13. Jackson Co High, R. Buchanan
14. Habersham Central, A. Crump
15. Winder-Barrow, T. Ensley