Reminder that we need to get all Spring Plant Orders into the North Region by 5 p.m. today.
I will send out a confirmation list of whose orders have been received on Monday morning.

Orders are counted, combined and sent out to vendors for bids.
As soon as we get bids back in and determine who the order will be placed with we will create invoices for each school.

You should not submit any paper work on your spring plant order until you get a invoice with the bid price.
Invoice will be emailed to you the first week of December.

Payment for the plants is due when the plants are picked up.
If payment for plants is not received within 30 days of plant pick up then a 10% late fee is added and your are re-invoiced.

Top of this day to you, tlh

--
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education