Teachers

Just a reminder that the livestock is available at the FFA-FCCLA Center in Covington for Livestock Judging Practice.  Mr. Moss & I have picked out classes for placing (2 Market Lamb classes, 1 breeding ewe class, 2 market hog classes, 1 breeding gilt class, and 3 heifer classes).  All classes are available.  Mr. Moss will have animal tag numbers & suggested placings available for teams who visit starting on Monday.

I will be there at the camp on Tuesday, November 3 from 2:00 - 6:00 (next Tuesday) to work with teams on placings and reasons if you are interested.  Please reply to this e-mail to let me know for sure if you are planning on coming on Tuesday. So far, I have the following schools signed up for Tuesday afternoon:

Oconee Middle
Mary Persons HS
Upson Lee Middle
Upson Lee High

*There is a $5.00 per student charge (please bring checks made payable to:  Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center).    Have a good weekend.
--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher