I have *not* recieved payment from the following schools for fall plugs
and/or floral design.  Please check on this a pay as quickly as possible.
It puts me a bad position when the grower calls me and we do not have the
money to pay him.

Berrien Co. High                         Brantley Co.
Middle                           Brooks
Co. Middle                             Clinch Co. High
Coffee Co. Middle                       Crisp Co.
Middle                               Crisp Co.
Hi.                                      Golden Isles Career Academy
Hahira Middle                             Irwin Co.
High                                   Jeff Davis
High                                    Lowndes Middle
Moultrie Tech                             Pelham
High                                    Terrell Co.
High                                   Tift Co. High
Ware Co. High                           Ware
Magnet                                    Worth
Middle                                      Wilcox Co. High

A hard copy of the iinvoice will be mailed to you in the next few
days.   Let me know if I have made a mistake and the invoice has been paid.

Thanks for your prompt attention to this matter.

Eddie

--
Eddie McKie
Area Teacher