I only have the following registered to participate in the Albany Fair
Horticulture I.D. next Friday.  If this list is not correct, please contact
me ASAP.

Eddie

                                         Junior Floriculture
Senior Floriculture                        Junior Nursery
Senior Nursery

   - Irwin Co. Hi.
   4
   students
          4
   students
   - Seminole Co.              8 students                           8
   students                                8 students                       8
   students
   - Bainbridge Middle        8
   students
   8 students
   - Worth Co. Hi.              5 students                          5
   students                                 5 students                       5
   students
   - Lee Co. Middle            8
   students
   8 students
   - Coffee High                                                           6
   students
          6
   students
   - Echols Co. Middle       8
   students
              8
   students
   - C. A Gray Middle         4 students                          4
   students   (Registration sheet did not say where floriculture or nursery)
   - W .J. Williams             4
   students
             4
   students