On Friday November 20th all materials for the South Region Job Interview CDE
will be due in our office. Materials due include participantís cover letter,
resume, and three reference letters. Please provide hardcopy and electronic
copies (resume & cover letter).

Please refer to the State and National FFA Job Interview CDE rules. Rules
can be found at www.ffa.org or www.gaaged.org.

Once the material has been submitted, participantís material will be
evaluated and the top six candidates from each area will participant in
their respected CDEs on either December 8th or 10th.

I have sample cover letters and resumes on file and they are available upon
request. Please call or email if you have event questions.

Thanks,

--
W. Justin Sealy
Area Forestry Teacher