Teachers,

On Friday November 20th all materials for the South Region Job Interview CDE will be due in our office. Materials due include participantís cover letter, resume, and three reference letters. Please provide hardcopy and electronic copies (resume & cover letter).

Please refer to the State and National FFA Job Interview CDE rules. Rules can be found at www.ffa.org or www.gaaged.org.

Once the material has been submitted, participantís material will be evaluated and the top six candidates from each area will participant in their respected CDEs on either December 8th or 10th.

I have sample cover letters and resumes on file and they are available upon request. Please call or email if you have event questions.

Thanks,

--
W. Justin Sealy
Area Forestry Teacher