The *Area 3* Nursery Landscape CDE will be held at *Camp John Hope*, Ft
Valley on *Tuesday, November 17th*.
I plan to be set up by 3:00pm to accommodate schools that get out early. We
will not have a formal start, you may register and begin when you arrive.
*Juniors will need* :a clipboard and pencil.
*Seniors will need*: clipboard, pencil, calculator, scale and magnifying
lens (if desired.)

 If you plan on having a team please email me so that I will have enough
materials.
Remember a team is minimum of 3, maximum of 4.
                *Junior Team*

               *Senior Team*
**

Thanks, look forward to seeing you at Camp John Hope.
Anne

--
Anne Smith
Central Region Horticulture Teacher