The Area 3 Senior Lawn Mower CDE will be November 17th at Camp John Hope.
We will have the CDE set up and ready by 3:30 pm.  We will be using an
eXmark zero turn lawn mower for the CDE.

 The Area 3 Senior Lawn Mower CDE will be November 16th at Swainsboro
Auditorium with Nursery/Landscape CDE..  We will have the CDE set up and
ready by 3:30 pm.  We will be using an eXmark zero turn lawn mower for the
CDE.

*Please go to the Agricultural Education web page and read the rules for the
Senior Lawn Mower Operation and Maintenance CDE, because the rules and
driving course have changed from last years contest layout. *

Please let me know if you will have a student participating in this CDE by
November 18th.  Thanks Harold