Dear Teachers,

We are working on PLU classes for 2011.  I need a response by Friday AM.

What type of classes would be most useful?

Two we are proposing for 2011 are a Show Pig 101 for beginners and Intro to
Beef.
(June 2010 will be Beef AI, CDE Training, and Goat Production)
Here are some possibilites I have come up with.

What would you prefer?

Vet. Science, Companion Animals, Birds/Lizards, Anatomy and Physiology,
Feeds/Feeding/Nutrition, Health/Diseases/Parasites, Forages,
Genetics/Animal Breeding, Animal Reproduction, Animal Biotechnology,
Animal Breeding Systems, Specialty Animals/Pets, Animal Handling,
Animal Castration/Surgical Aspects,
Muscular/Respiratory/Circulatory/Endocrine Systems,
Animal Science Lesson Plans, Horse Care/CDE, Dairy Care/CDE, Poultry -
Commercial/Backyard

Any others?
--
Ricky Wheeler