The Area 3 Nursery Landscape CDE will be held at Camp John Hope, Ft Valley on Tuesday, November 17th.
I plan to be set up by 3:00pm to accommodate schools that get out early. We will not have a formal start, you may register and begin when you arrive.
Juniors will need :a clipboard and pencil.
Seniors will need: clipboard, pencil, calculator, scale and magnifying lens (if desired.)

 If you plan on having a team please email me so that I will have enough materials.
Remember a team is minimum of 3, maximum of 4.
                Junior Team

               Senior Team

Thanks, look forward to seeing you at Camp John Hope.
Anne

--
Anne Smith
Central Region Horticulture Teacher