Attached is the Spring 2010 Plant List. Once again geraniums are sold in strips of 10.
Geraniums and rooted cuttings will be delivered to the State FFA Camp during Mid-Winter Conference.
The remainder of the plants will be delivered the 2nd or 3rd week of February.
 Pentas, Angel Wing Begonias and Wave Petunias may be purchased in half flats. Everything else is full flats.
I need your orders by November 20th. If you are interested in any other plant material let me know, Mr. Johnston has million bells, summer snaps as well.
Thanks and call if you have any questions,
Anne

--
Anne Smith
Central Region Horticulture Teacher