Teachers,

As a reminder the Area III EMC CDE will be at Camp John Hope on December 3rd with registration at 12:30 pm and the Contest beginning at 1:00 pm and Area IV EMC CDE's will be at Johnson County High on December 1st with registration at 12:30 pm and the Contest beginning at 1:00 pm.  Please be on time for the contest.  In the Speech/Demo students will only be allowed to have their speech on index cards, any speeches written on sheets of paper will be taken up by judges.

I am listing the Schools that have sent in registration for the EMC CDE.  If your school is not on the , please let me know by noon on Monday November 30th.  Also I need the names of you contestants by noon on Monday.  If you have any questions, please e-mail me, my office phone is not working.  Thanks Harold

Area III

Jones Co.
Upson-Lee High           Cole Allen
Dodge Co.                   Holly Sheffield
Bleckley Co.                Corey Robinson
Hawkinsville High        Drew Hammond
Mary Persons High
Manchester High
Peach Co. High