Attached are the results of the 2009 Georgia FFA Wildlife Mgmt CDE.

Scores and rosters have been checked by the Georgia FFA Association and are
official.

Thanks to all participants and advisors for making the 2009 Georgia FFA
Wildlife Mgmt CDE a great success! We had 169 teams (676 FFA members)
compete in regional eliminations and 36 teams competing at the state event.

Special thanks to our friends at Southeastern Technical College in
Swainsboro, Ga. for hosting the event. Jill Lehman, John Thrift, countless
faculty and students from Southeastern Technical College dedicated their
time and resources to facilitate the event. If you have students interested
in a Forestry, Natural Resources or Wildlife career, please encourage them
to visit Southeastern Technical College for educational opportunities.

Additionally, I would like to thank the Area Teachers assisting with the
event, Frog Mullis and Irwin County FFA for the Whitetail Deer mounts, and
our event sponsors. Sponsoring the Junior Division is Three Rivers Quail
Unlimited, and the Senior Division is sponsored by Pennington Seed, Inc.

*Senior Division Results:*

Congratulations to Bleckley County FFA, team members were Matt Jones, Jacob
Beard, Ricky Sikes, and Brooks Jones, and their advisor Doyle Floyd for
placing first. Earning second place was Camden County High School and third
place goes to West Laurens.

*Junior Division Results:*

Congratulations to Bleckley County FFA, team members were Alan Dykes, Clay
Foskey, Lee Jump, and Jim Wimberly, and their advisor Doyle Floyd for
placing first. Earning second place was Oconee County High School and third
place goes to Early County High School.

--
W. Justin Sealy
Area Forestry Teacher