Teachers, I have a few scholarships to pay for full registration to the
Georgia Organics conference. ($200.00 value)

The conference will be held in Athens Feb 19 and 20th.
You must *attend the full two days* to obtain a scholarship.
One Professional Learning Units (plu) will also be rewarded to this
educational learning conference.
Additional information about the
conference:http://www.georgiaorganics.org/events/event.php?id=1031<%20http://www.georgiaorganics.org/events/event.php?id=1031>

If you would like to accept one of these scholarships, please obtain
permission from your administration for professional leave for Feb
19th.  As soon as you have been approved let me know by email

Scholarships are limited and will be awarded on a first come first give
basis.

Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education
Georgia Department of Education