We are in the process of finalizing the Advisor Guide for FFA-FCCLA Summer
Leadership Camp.

In the past we have produced a CD to give out at the Teacher Conference in
January and also placed the information on the website.

We are considering no longer providing the CD but continuing to provide the
Online Advisor Guide.  However, we do not want to make this change without
feedback from the teachers.

There are two main reasons for this change:
1. Once it is produced, we cannot make changes or updates to information on
the CD.  We are able to update information on the website.
2. The cost of producing the CDs can be utilized towards the Summer Camp
program.

If you have a problem with us no longer providing the CD version of the
Advisor Guide for SLC, please email me and let me know.

Thanks!
Russel Towns
Facility Manager

Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center