FFA membership is off to a great start for the 2009-2010 school year. Thanks
to your hard work, we already have over 22,000 paid FFA members! Attached is
a list of chapters considered 100% in FFA membership by the October 15
deadline. Each agricultural education teacher at these programs will receive
an button down oxford shirt with the FFA brand as a "thank you" for your
commitment to being a 100% membership chapter. You will receive information
soon asking for your shirt size. Shirts will be handed out at the Mid-Winter
Teacher's Conference in January.

If you have any questions about the 100% membership recognition, please feel
free to contact me. Congratulations to these chapters for earning 100% in
FFA membership.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary