If you want to share stories of the great things that your local FFA chapter
is doing in your school and community, please let us know! In each Georgia
FFA News insert in the FFA New Horizons magazine, we work to feature a
"Chapter Happenings" section. If your chapter has a story to tell, send me
some information about it so that we can feature you. Our next magazine
insert will run in the February 2010 issue of the New Horizons, and again in
the April issue. Deadlines are listed below for submitting material for each
issue. When you send story ideas, be sure to be specific, include quotes
from students and/or advisors and pictures!!! Story ideas include creative
chapter meeting ideas, community projects, special awards earned by local
members, etc.

Deadline to make the February 2010 issue - November 15

Deadline to make the April 2010 issue - January 15

Let me know if you have questions.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary