Attached is the 100% FFA membership list. Each agricultural education
teacher and Young Farmer teachers at the programs listed on the attached
list are eligible to receive an FFA button down dress shirt as a gift. The
shirts will be handed out at Mid-Winter Conference in January. In order to
receive your shirt, please print off and complete the attached shirt order
form. Order forms are due to this office no later than Wednesday, December
2. Order forms can be faxed or mailed. Shirts are available in men's and
women's styles and sizes. Please remember that we will order exactly what is
requested, so there will be very few "extras" to swap sizes once they
arrive.

Let me know if you have questions. It is a sincere pleasure working with
people who care so much and work so hard. I pray that each of you and your
families have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary