Thought some of you might be able to use this in your classes to discuss
current crop problems.  It is only a few minutes - maybe to use a class
opener into current events?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032619/#33575730

 NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams: News and videos from the evening
broadcast NBC Nightly News
wi<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.msnbc.msn.com%252Fid%252F3032619%252F%252333575730&h=ec06db982207fb7ca70061f66e612db2&ref=nf>
Source: www.msnbc.msn.com

Rodney Dawson, a board member of the Georgia Peanut Commission and peanut
farmer from Hawkinsville, Ga., was featured in an NBC News segment Nov. 3
evening broadcast. The segment focused on the problems that Rodney and other
farmers are having during this year’s harvest due to poor weather
condition...

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher