Thought some of you might be able to use this in your classes to discuss current crop problems.  It is only a few minutes - maybe to use a class opener into current events?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032619/#33575730

Rodney Dawson, a board member of the Georgia Peanut Commission and peanut farmer from Hawkinsville, Ga., was featured in an NBC News segment Nov. 3 evening broadcast. The segment focused on the problems that Rodney and other farmers are having during this year’s harvest due to poor weather condition...

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher