If you want to share stories of the great things that your local FFA chapter is doing in your school and community, please let us know! In each Georgia FFA News insert in the FFA New Horizons magazine, we work to feature a “Chapter Happenings” section. If your chapter has a story to tell, send me some information about it so that we can feature you. Our next magazine insert will run in the February 2010 issue of the New Horizons, and again in the April issue. Deadlines are listed below for submitting material for each issue. When you send story ideas, be sure to be specific, include quotes from students and/or advisors and pictures!!! Story ideas include creative chapter meeting ideas, community projects, special awards earned by local members, etc…

Deadline to make the February 2010 issue – November 15

Deadline to make the April 2010 issue – January 15

Let me know if you have questions.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary