The 2009-2010 Georgia 4-H/FFA Record Books for Market Lambs, Market Hogs, Market Goats, Market Steers, Breeding Heifers and Commercial Dairy Heifers are now available to download from the following site:  http://gaaged.org/Browseable_Folders/LivestockResources/Recordbooks%202008/.   Or, go to http://gaaged.org click on Animal Science & then Record books.

Please share these with your students. Please take time to review these & the deadlines.  Please contact your area livestock teacher with questions.  Good luck!

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher