I don't know if any of you use www.studystack.com , but it is an awesome
web site that allows you to make flashcards, hangman games, crossword
puzzles, etc..  You can even print puzzles and quizzes over the words.
It is free and a great way for kids to practice vocabulary.  It only
takes a few minutes to type in a set of words.  Then you can choose
hangman, crossword puzzle, flashcards, matching game, etc. with that set
of words.  Another teacher at my school told me about it and I thought
it was too good of a resource not to share!!

Abby S. Tippens

Agriculture Teacher/FFA Advisor

Pike County Middle School

406 Hughley Road

Zebulon, GA 30295

s) 770-567-3353

c)706-540-9498

This message is intended only for the specified recipients. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. This communication represents the originator's personal views, which may not reflect those of Pike County Schools. The sender believes that this E-Mail and any attachments do not contain a virus, worm, trojan, and/or malicious code when sent. This message and its attachments could have been infected during transmission. By reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about viruses and other defects.

If you received this email in error, please immediately notify the Technology Department, Pike County Schools, 7454 US Hwy 19 South, Zebulon, GA 30295. E-mail: [log in to unmask]