sorry - correction: the entry deadline is this Friday, November 20th (postmarked)

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 2:44 PM, Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Reminder - these entry forms are due this Friday, November 20 (postmarked). Please contact Michael Bilow or Clay Talton with questions regarding this show.

Elbert County Cooperative Extension/Clay Talton, 706-283 2037,

Elbert County Agricultural Education/Michael Bilow, 706 213- 4172,

Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher
706.542.9775 ofc