Teachers, I have a few scholarships to pay for full registration to the Georgia Organics conference. ($200.00 value)

The conference will be held in Athens Feb 19 and 20th.
You must attend the full two days to obtain a scholarship.
One Professional Learning Units (plu) will also be rewarded to this educational learning conference.
Additional information about the conference: http://www.georgiaorganics.org/events/event.php?id=1031

If you would like to accept one of these scholarships, please obtain permission from your administration for professional leave for Feb
19th.  As soon as you have been approved let me know by email [log in to unmask]

Scholarships are limited and will be awarded on a first come first give basis.

Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education
Georgia Department of Education
204C Four Towers University of Georgia