Teachers,

Attached is the 100% FFA membership list. Each agricultural education teacher and Young Farmer teachers at the programs listed on the attached list are eligible to receive an FFA button down dress shirt as a gift. The shirts will be handed out at Mid-Winter Conference in January. In order to receive your shirt, please print off and complete the attached shirt order form. Order forms are due to this office no later than Wednesday, December 2. Order forms can be faxed or mailed. Shirts are available in men’s and women’s styles and sizes. Please remember that we will order exactly what is requested, so there will be very few “extras” to swap sizes once they arrive.

Let me know if you have questions. It is a sincere pleasure working with people who care so much and work so hard. I pray that each of you and your families have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association