Attached is information about the 2010 New Century Farmer program.  You may have students interested in this program.

Katrina

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gent, Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 8:59 AM
Subject: FFA New Century Farmer 2010 Program
To: Katrina Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "Burriss, Roebie" <[log in to unmask]>, "Trepanier, Andre" <[log in to unmask]>

Katrina,

Roebie is on vacation this week, so I am forwarding in his absence.  I have attached details around the New Farmer Program that Pioneer is sponsoring.  It is a great opportunity for those that qualify and are pursing a career in agriculture.  Please feel free to distribute throughout your organization.  If you have any questions, please let us know.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Thanks,

Allen Gent

Southern Business Unit